WordPress is the publishing platform of choice for over 100 million websites and blogs – including some of the most high-profile sites in the world. It has a Content Management System (CMS) market share of 58%. WordPress is quick to install and simple to get started on, with little configuration and setup.
But, as an incredibly powerful web publishing platform, it takes some knowledge to truly get the best out of it.
This course will give you a great start. It will take you from installing the software, adding content (including multimedia), interacting with your reader, through customising the look, and enhancing your site with plugins.
Classes are typically held 1.5 hours a day/5 days a week.
- Web Designer
- WordPress Developer
- Installing WordPress
- Logging Into the WordPress Admin & General Site Settings
- Writing Posts & Formatting Text
- Publishing a Post (Making it Live)
- Creating Links (Hyperlinks)
- Adding Images & Managing the Media Library
- Categories, Tags, & Reading Settings
- Making Pages
- Installing Themes
- Customizing Theme Appearance
- Changing the Template Layout for a Page/Post
- WordPress Plugins: About, Installing, & Updating