Tally with GST professional course in ludhiana After B.A., B.com, BSC, BBA, Commerce Graduation Diploma Programme & get career in Accounting Sector.
Indian govt. took the initiative of a landmark. Tax reform and launched GST from 1st July 2017. So at current situation the Indian finance market is in a huge manpower requirement of GST professionals.
To cover the gap WorldWithWeb is offering tally with GST professional training course.
This program will enable students to build career in accounting and financial domains and avail the emerging opportunities in this segment.
Classes are typically held 1.5 hours a day/5 days a week.
On successfully completing the course, you will be ready to join top companies as:
- Accounts Professional
- Accounts Executive
Tally GST – Goods & Service Tax
- Upgrading to Tally.ERP 9.0 Release 6.4.8
- Start Using Tally.ERP 9.0 for GST Compliance
- Activating GST for Your Company
- Setting Up GST Rates
- Updating Stock Items and Stock Groups for GST Compliance
- Updating a Service Ledger for GST Compliance
- Updating Sales and Purchase Ledgers for GST Compliance
- Updating Party GSTIN
- Creating GST Ledgers
- Creating Income and Expense Ledgers
- Recording Sales and Printing Invoices
- Recording Purchases
- Recording a Tax Payment
- Transferring Tax Credits of VAT, excise and service tax to GST
- Recording Sales Returns
- Recording Purchase Returns
- Recording Export Sales
- Reverse Charge under GST
- Recording an Advance Receipt from Customer
- Recording an Advance Payment to Supplier
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Adjustments Against Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Refund of Tax Credit
- Recording a Journal Voucher for Transitional Credit
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Other Liabilities
- Recording Journal Vouchers for Reversal of Tax Credit